Holy Trinity Parish Bisozi was started on June 18th 2000. It was erected by Rt. Rev. Paul L. Kalanda.
Bisozi Parish is located in Kamwenge deanery in Kamwenge district. The parish is 72 km from the diocesan headquarters at Virika in Fort Portal town. The Parish currently has 65 outstations with an estimate population of 40,000 Catholics….Click here to read more about Holy Trinity Parish Bisozi
Wekomiire is located in Kyegegwa District, western Uganda, 104 Km from the Diocesan Headquarters and 3 Kilometers inside from Kyegegwa Town. Wekomiire Parish was founded in 1939 by Bishop Xavier Laccoursiere. The Parish started operating in Miryante, then later (in 1952) due to limited space there, the parish headquarters were relocated to Wekomiire…Click here to read more about Wekomire Catholic Parish
Bugombwa Catholic Parish is located in Bundibugyo District, western Uganda, 73 Km from the Diocesan Headquarters in Fort Portal. It is located in Bwamba county of Bundibugyo district. This county has 30 Government Parishes and is a home of an estimated 30,000 families with a density of 300 people per sq. Km..Click here to read more about Bugombwa Parish
Was founded in 1989 being detached from Katoosa Parish with Fr. Wilfred Mwesinge as the first Parish Priest. The parish is located in Kyenjojo district and covers the sub counties of Nyankwanzi, Katooke, Katooke Town Council and part of Bufunjosub counties. Since the first Parish Priest, many Parish Priests like Fr. Leo Baryabuuza, FulgenceMugisa,CharlesNyarwa Light, John Paul Murangi and the current Jude Kasiaja…Click here to read more about Mabira Parish
Katoosa Catholic parish is located in Kyenjojo District, 2Km away from Kyenjojo Town in western Uganda, and 54 Km from the Diocesan Headquarters. Katoosa Catholic Parish was founded in 1984 by Bishop Serapio Bwemi Magambo. It was curved out of the great Butiiti Parish. Katoosa Catholic Parish is the birth place of St. Adolf Tibeyalirwa, one of the Ugandan Martyrs……Click here to read more about St. Adolf Katoosa Catholic Parish
Kitumbi Parish is located in the counties of Burahya and Karugutu in the districts of Kabarole and Ntorokorespectively (the Albertine Region). The parish stretches from River Mpanga in Kabarole to River Semuliki at the border with the democratic republic of Congo. Kitumbi Parish traces its origin to as far as 1903 when a small village of grass thatched huts …Read More about Kitumbi Parish
The Parish was curved out of wekomiire Parish and was officially opened on 15th August 2013 by Rt. Rev. Robert Muhiirwa, Bishop of Fort Portal Diocese..Click here to read More about Kasule Parish
It was curved out of Wekomiire Parish and opened officially on: 25th March 2001 as JUBILEE PARISH by Bishop Paul Kalanda.
In 1966 due to increasing number of Christians in Kitagwenda there was need for a parish to be cut from Ibanda Parish, there was not even one centre but only an outstation.
St. Padre Pio Nyahuka Catholic Parish is located in Bundibugyo District, western Uganda (west of the Rwenzori mountain ranges) about 180 mi (or 290 km) west of Kampala, the country’s capital town and 88.2 Km from the Diocesan Head Quarters in Fort Portal.
St. Charles Lwanga Town Parish became a Parish in 1993 and is located right in the heart of the rapidly growing Fort Portal town in Kabarole District, Western Uganda. It is comprised of four church centres: The Parish serves both the pastoral and social needs of people dwelling in town and those in the various villages of the outstations..Click here to read more about St Charles Lwanga parish
The beginnings of Kanyamukale Centenary Parish can be traced from 1964 – 1996; formerly from Yerya Catholic Parish. In 1964, the church land was acquired by Mr. Gabriel Katebalirwe, Raphael Tinkamanyire, Antonio Tibesigwa, Victoria Kabanekera and Earnest Isingoma. They have all passed away. May their souls rest in peace!..Click here to read more about Kanyamukale Centenary Parish
Sts. Peter and Paul Butunduuzi Catholic Parish is located in Kyenjojo District, western Uganda, 200 Km from Kampala City and 90 Km from the Diocesan Headquarters in Fort Portal. It is located in the heart of Butunduuzi town council, 8km inside as you branch off from Rwibale trading Center along Kampala- Fort Portal main road.
To read about more parishes in Fort Portal Diocese, CLICK HERE